Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Watermark Community Church

Watermark is the church that I go to every Sunday. The Junior High Floor for 6th, 7th and 8th graders called wake. And i'm a 6th grader. Every Sunday at 11:00 I go to the 4th floor of my church. When I arrive I find my friends and hang out. Its awesome because we can play billiards, foosball, xbox (although I never do that), and ping pong. Also you can get donuts soda and sit at the booths and listen to the music their playing on the speakers.(Cool Right?) Then when we get called in by David who is the Juinor High Leader and as we walk in he is up on the stage singing with a band behind him. I like to sing and dance with my friends and jump around. Then theres a contest for the people who are going to wake for the first time to win candy, sodas, CDs, and be able to sit on a couch while the others sit on the floor. Then we sing some more, and after that we listen to David tell us about God's word and how to be a better christian. Then church is done. But that night I get together with my small group. Wich is basically just a small group of girls who are the same age and two leaders who talk about God's word and how to be a better christian and we memorize bible verses and talk about our problems and later how we've improved. I like small group because the girls in my group are really nice and so are my leaders. Everyone realy cares about eachothers problems.

That is basically my Sunday!

2 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

I really like your post Sydney. I hope you don't mind but I want to put it on my blog! I want my friends to see the beautiful things you wrote about our group and wake.

Anonymous said...

Hey Syd...thats awesome! I love Wake & you make it fun to go to church! You rock! :)

-Faith